Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Santa - Ho, Ho, Ho


Rylee and Alex with Santa


Spencer and Alicia & Will with Santa


Tha Gang with Santa and Alicia and Will with Santa


All the kids with Alicia and Drew with Santa

So I guess it has been a while since I have posted pictures on the blog - oops! A couple weeks ago we took our traditional visit to see Santa Claus. We were happy to see that Downtown Santa is still the city's best kept secret. There was a very short line, a beautiful setting and a wonderful, very patient Santa. My friends and I gathered all the kids and set out for the adventure.

Like I said, Santa is a VERY patient man. First, Will and Quinn were a bit scared of Santa. The words of Quinn sum it up best, "Santa scarry!" Second, trying to get all six kids to pose in a picture with Santa while a line is forming behind us was challenging. Third, we had our wonderful photographer, Suzie, there to capture just the right moments of each child alone with Santa -so we pushed our time with Santa just a bit.

As you can see Will would not sit with Santa. Santa told me to take a seat on his lap with Will on mine. Not sure I needed to be a part of the annual Santa picture, but it will make for some good memories. Since visiting Santa Will enjoys telling you what Santa says (see the video), but when asked, "Will, do you like Santa?" he will always answer, "No!" I'm sure his tune will change in years to come.

We wish you a very Merry Christmas!
Chris, Alicia and Will

No comments: