Monday, September 8, 2008

Ladies' Man


You can guess from this picture which little boy was the center of attention at church yesterday. Will's good friend, Quinton, shared this cute outfit with him! As it turns out Will is quite popular with the middle school girls at church! They all swarm around him wanting to talk to him, pat his head and hold him. He is well-loved by his church family! I'm sure one day he'll be wondering why his mom ever thought this outfit was a good idea! It happens to all of us - I think there are a few pictures of me in 70's gear - oh, and when I thought it was cool to tie a shoelace in my hair.

Our little Will has really started to jabber a lot. He especially likes to talk while we are driving in the car. I often turn down the radio and just listen to the "important stories" he has to tell me. It is fun to see his budding personality forming!

2 comments:

Jess K said...

I still can't believe what a tall boy Will is!! With a great sense of humor to go with the height. :)

I'm so excited about the blog!!

The Bainers said...

Hi Alicia! I love the pics of Will. He is so cute and getting so big! Hope you are doing well, talk to you soon. Ann